Crypto.com is introducing a way for clients to use fiat currency to buy crypto on its platform in partnership with Circle, the developer of the USDC stablecoin.
- Users will be able to wire transfer their funds to Circle and receive USDC at a 1:1 conversion rate in their Crypto.com app.
- The facility, which will be available in 30 countries, is the only way for clients to use fiat to buy crypto on the exchange.
- The process will take around three business days to complete, an announcement Monday said.
- The partnership is designed to address some of the barriers to transferring fiat into and out of crypto platforms.
- The ability to withdraw USDC and receive cash back in bank accounts will be available in the future.